Jobs : Director of Development and Marketing
Click here to return to the full list.
|Company / Organization:
||The Hope Center
||Director of Development and Marketing
||2001 W Plano Pkwy, Plano, TX 75075
||$85,000 - $100,000
|Contact Information and
How to apply:
Please fill out The Hope Center's employment application and email your resume to email@example.com before September 3, 2022.
Docusign Form for Prospective Employee
Director of Development and Marketing
The Hope Center Website
What the role entails:
- Identify, initiate, and develop strategic partnerships and generate revenue with volunteers, community and business leaders, donors, and sponsorships
- Effectively communicate The Hope Center vision and mission while providing briefings and reporting on fundraising activities on a regular basis
- Support and partner with the Executive Leadership and Board of Directors in all fundraising efforts to provide goal setting, key audience-focused messaging, account development implementation and strategic direction
- Develop and implement a comprehensive year-round communication plan to keep supporters and partners informed and engaged
- Develop an annual plan, including goal setting, strategy identification, benchmarking, and evaluation of revenue generation
- Develop marketing and communication plans including strategies for public and media relations, on line giving, digital communications, key messaging, website content, communication/resource development materials, brand management and storytelling
- Write clearly and concisely, using multiple platforms to reach diverse audiences, effective public speakers, and presenters
- Stay current on philanthropic trends and best practices in donor-centered fundraising
- Lead and collaborate with the development associate to build and strengthen donor relationships
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent with at least 5 years of progressive experience in a similar role
- Comprehensive knowledge in nonprofit fundraising and marketing
- Understanding of donor tracking and analytics
- Agreement with The Hope Center Statement of Faith
- Exceptional communications skills - verbal and written with management experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Office and other software
About The Hope Center:
Our Vision: Christian-based ministries coming together to impact the world for Christ.
Our Mission: To champion Christian-based ministries with shared tools and resources to multiply their mission centered in a world class space.
When we bring the ministries together, it is an amazing to experience how our story is evolving and needs to be told. We are excited to be on a journey where we can participate, witness, and tell the Good News of what God is doing under one roof. Come and join us.