Jobs : Interim/Permanent Executive Director
Click here to return to the full list.
|Company / Organization:
||United Way of Lamar County
||Interim/Permanent Executive Director
|Contact Information and
|For consideration, please email a letter of introduction with your resume to email@example.com
The United Way of Lamar County is seeking an experienced non-profit professional for this exceptional opportunity.
Our Executive Director:
- Plans for the annual United Way campaign and provides operational support for the Campaign Chair;
- Develops and carries out ongoing plans through efficient solicitation, collection and record-keeping;
- Directs the allocation of funds to partner agencies, as approved by the Board;
- Promotes public understanding of community human service needs;
- Develops and maintains positive, effective working relationships with partner agencies.
Our ideal candidate will possess the following:
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent;
- A minimum of 3-5 years' non-profit sector experience (administration, communications, development, fundraising, fund distribution, and volunteer management);
- Supervisory experience;
- Effective organizational, administrative, written and verbal skills;
- Effective computer skills.
- $40,000-$50,000; offer contingent on education and experience.