Greater Dallas Chapter AFP Job Listing Policy
The Greater Dallas Chapter of the Association of Fundraising Professionals' policy regarding the inclusion of job listings in its monthly e-newsletter is as follows:
- Unless otherwise specified, job listings received will be included in the next available chapter e-newsletter. E-newsletters are usually sent out by the 5th of each month, and are sent to the Greater Dallas Chapter's general email list of over 1,200 addresses. Links to past newsletters are posted to archival newsletters that can be accessed by the public. Click here to view recent job postings.
- Job listings will not be held over from month-to-month. An organization can re-order one or more job listings for the following month's newsletter.
- Job listings from non-profit organizations will be included at no charge. There will be a charge of $25 per month per listing for job listing from search firms and employment agencies.
- Job listings will conform to a basic template provided by the Greater Dallas Chapter; listings will be 100 words or fewer.
- The chapter reserves the right to decline to run a job listing.
The fee structure for the Greater Dallas Chapter mailing list policy will be as follows:
- No charge for job listings for non-profit organizations. Click here for a form to submit job listings from a non-profit organization.
- $25 per listing per month for notices from search firms and employment agencies. Click here for a form to submit job listings from a for-profit search firm or employment agency.