Jobs : Campaign Associate
Click here to return to the full list.
|Company / Organization:
|Contact Information and
Position available for a highly motivated, collaborative and analytical Campaign Associate to join a development team of nine. Reporting to the Senior Manager-Individual Giving & Campaigns, this position requires strong interpersonal skills and enthusiasm for promoting Resource Center’s mission and goals.
The ideal candidate has a bachelor’s degree, at least 1-2 years of non-profit development/capital campaign experience, is detail oriented, eager to learn, and able to work as an active development team member assisting in the coordination of all efforts associated with individual giving, membership programs, and the capital campaign.
- Work with Senior Manager-Individual Giving & Campaigns and
- Development Director to establish deadlines and workload responsibilities.
- Support the Senior Manager-Individual Giving & Campaigns,
- Development Director and Chief Development Officer with campaign event planning and implementation. Takes an active hands-on role in event logistics.
- Help to prepare RSVP reports, assemble guest lists, mailing lists, and other administrative duties as needed.
- Provide excellent customer service to all Center donors/stakeholders.
- Assist with outreach to prospects and donors (phone calls, letters, emails, etc.) and the facilitation of donor requests and information.
- Supervised by Senior Manager-Individual Giving & Campaigns.
- Run department related errands as needed.
- Exhibit excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications required. Experience with development database Abila Fundraiser 50 is a plus.
- Organization and ability to multi-task required.
- Time management and flexibility in schedule is essential.
- Exercise discretion and good judgment when dealing with confidential and sensitive material.
- Ability to demonstrate tact, diplomacy, and initiative when working with others.
- Clear understanding and commitment to Resource Center’s mission and goals.
- Valid driver’s license with access to reliable transportation required.
- Mileage reimbursed.
- Must be able to pass a background check.
- 40 hours, 9 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday-Friday. Evenings and weekends as needed for events.
This is a full-time, non-exempt position. Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package is provided.
This position reports to Senior Manager-Individual Giving & Campaigns.
Position open until filled.
Include resume, cover letter and salary requirements when applying to email@example.com