2019 Awards Recipients
National Philanthropy Day celebrates the great contributions that philanthropy and those who work in the philanthropic process make to our community. The Greater Dallas Chapter of AFP was among the first to begin celebrating National Philanthropy Day. Today, our celebration and luncheon involves over 500 AFP members and community leaders.
Click here to view a list of past award honorees.
2019 National Philanthropy Day Honorees
You may click on the honorees' names below to view their video.
- Outstanding Philanthropist — Donna Wilhelm
- Outstanding Volunteer Fundraiser — Michal Powell
- Outstanding Fundraising Executive — Cindy Scott, CFRE
- Outstanding Foundation — Harry S. Moss Trust
- Outstanding Corporation — Texas Capital Bank
- Outstanding Youth In Philanthropy — Ashlyn Duy
THANK YOU TO OUR GENEROUS SPONSORS:
- Chapter Sponsor — Texas Capital Bank
- Outstanding Foundation Sponsor — UT Southwestern Medical Center and the Southwestern Medical Foundation
- Community Sponsors — World Affairs Council Dallas Fort Worth, KERA, and Texas Health Resources
Congratulations to all of our 2019 honorees, and thanks to our NPD Committee, which worked tirelessly to make this event such a tremendous success! Click for information on our 2020 National Philanthropy Day event taking place on Friday, November 13, 2020.
Please click on any of these links to see a list of past honorees.
- Outstanding Philanthropist
- Outstanding Volunteer Fundraiser
- Outstanding Fundraising Executive
- Outstanding Foundation
- Outstanding Corporation
- Outstanding Youth in Philanthropy
- Special Recognition Award
- Outstanding Philanthropic Organization
If you have any questions, please contact the Greater Dallas AFP office.