The Association of Fundraising Professionals Chapter of Greater Dallas is proud to present our National Philanthropy Day Honorees for 2023.
2023 Awards Recipients
- 2023 Outstanding Philanthropists — Diane and John Scovell
Nominated by Children's Medical Center Foundation
- 2023 Outstanding Volunteer Fundraisers — Anna and Raj Asava
Nominated by the North Texas Food Bank
- 2023 Outstanding Fundraising Executive — Diana Marquis, CFRE
Nominated by Mary Freeman, CFRE
- 2023 Outstanding Foundation — Doswell Foundation
Co-Nominated by The Salvation Army, Nexus Recovery Center, and Dallas CASA
- 2023 Outstanding Corporation — Bank of Texas
Nominated by Ronald McDonald House of Dallas
- 2023 Outstanding Youth in Philanthropy — Divya Kashyap
Nominated by Scottish Rite for Children
- 2023 Special Recognition Award — Roslyn Dawson Thompson
Selected by the NPD Award Selection Committee
National Philanthropy Day celebrates the great contributions that those who work in all aspects of philanthropic outreach make to our community. In fact, the Greater Dallas Chapter of AFP was among the first to begin celebrating National Philanthropy Day.
Our 2023 National Philanthropy Day Celebration will be Wednesday, November 15 at 5 PM at the Dallas Arboretum, when we will present the Greater Dallas Chapter's NPD awards.
Please click on any of these links to see a list of past honorees. Or click here to view a list of past award honorees.
- Outstanding Philanthropist
- Outstanding Volunteer Fundraiser
- Outstanding Fundraising Executive
- Outstanding Foundation
- Outstanding Corporation
- Outstanding Youth in Philanthropy
- Special Recognition Award
- Outstanding Philanthropic Organization
If you have any questions, please contact the Greater Dallas AFP office.