National Philanthropy Day celebrates the great contributions that philanthropy and those who work in the philanthropic process make to our community. The Greater Dallas Chapter of AFP was among the first to begin celebrating National Philanthropy Day. Today, our celebration and luncheon involves over 500 AFP members and community leaders. Click here to view a list of past award honorees.
2022 Awards Recipients
- 2022 Outstanding Philanthropist — Jorge Baldor
Nominated by World Affairs Council of Dallas/Fort Worth
- 2022 Outstanding Volunteer Fundraiser — Cindy Brinker Simmons
Nominated by Mary Crowley Cancer Research
- 2022 Outstanding Fundraising Executive — Shawn Wills, CFRE
Nominated by Christina Moore, CFRE
- 2022 Outstanding Foundation — Hamon Charitable Foundation
Nominated by Children's Medical Center Foundation
- 2022 Outstanding Corporation — Reliant
Nominated by Dallas Arboretum
- 2022 Outstanding Youth in Philanthropy — Charlie Borowczak
Nominated by The Salvation Army of North Texas Area Command
Please click on any of these links to see a list of past honorees.
- Outstanding Philanthropist
- Outstanding Volunteer Fundraiser
- Outstanding Fundraising Executive
- Outstanding Foundation
- Outstanding Corporation
- Outstanding Youth in Philanthropy
- Special Recognition Award
- Outstanding Philanthropic Organization
If you have any questions, please contact the Greater Dallas AFP office.