2018 National Philanthropy Day Award Nominations
Click here to download narratives and nomination applications for the Greater Dallas Chapter AFP's National Philanthropy Day Awards for 2018. These awards will be presented at the Philanthropy Day Luncheon, to be held Friday, November 9, 2018. On behalf of the Greater Dallas Chapter AFP, we invite your nominations for:
- Outstanding Philanthropist
- Outstanding Volunteer Fundraiser
- Outstanding Fundraising Executive
- Outstanding Foundation
- Outstanding Corporation
- Outstanding Youth in Philanthropy
Click here to read Tips for Submitting a Successful Nomination.
The deadline for returning nominations is Monday, April 16, 2018. At that time, the nominations will be considered by a committee of former recipients of the Outstanding Fundraising Executive Award.
- Nominations of past recipients for the same award will not be considered. Before determining your nominations, carefully review the list of former award recipients (see list at bottom of this page).
- Make certain that the nominee will accept the award, if named. Do not submit a nomination until you have discussed the nomination with the potential nominee.
- Recipients must be present to win. Make sure nominees will be available on Friday, November 9, 2018 to receive the award, if selected.
Postmarked by Monday, April 16, 2018, all nominations should be mailed, emailed (Word or PDF format only), or delivered to:
Greater Dallas Chapter AFP
14070 Proton Rd. Suite 100
Dallas, TX 75244-3601
972/233-9107 ext. 204
If you have any questions, please contact the Greater Dallas AFP office, contact information above.
Please click on any of these links to see a list of past honorees.