Greater Dallas Chapter AFP Job Listing Policy
"Thanks for the awesome resource."
— Julia Trigg Crawford, Board Member, United Way of Lamar County
In order to submit a Job Bank Opportunity, please read these terms and click the link that indicates your agreement at the bottom of the page.
The Greater Dallas Chapter of the Association of Fundraising Professionals hereby establishes this policy regarding the inclusion of Job Bank listings on its website.
- Job Bank listings will automatically lapse one month from the day that they are posted. The employer may notify the Greater Dallas AFP to take down the posting sooner if the job has been filled.
- Job Bank listings will conform to a basic template provided by the Greater Dallas Chapter AFP.
- There will be a link to the Job Bank page included in the monthly e-newsletter of the Greater Dallas Chapter AFP.
- The chapter reserves the right to decline to run a job listing.
The fee structure for the Greater Dallas Chapter AFP Job Bank will be as follows:
- There is a $50 fee for Job Bank listings from non-profit organizations.
- There is a $125 fee for job listings from for-profit search firms and employment agencies. NOTE: There is a $125 fee for job listings from for-profit search firms and employment agencies, even if the search firm's client is a non-profit organization.
- Featured Job Listings are $195 per month for non-profit organizations, and $245 per month for-profit companies. Featured Job Listing appear at the top of the Job Banks page, are posted on the home page of the chapter website, and are featured in the monthly chapter e-newsletter.
- If an organization wishes to further promote its job posting, the Hosted Email Blast Option is available for $500 (non-profit or for profit).
- No refunds once a job is posted.
Please provide the following information for each job posting:
- Job Title
- Company Name (optional)
- Company's Web Address (optional)
- Job Summary
- Contact Information for applicants (i.e., Name, Email, Web Address for Online Application, Phone Number, Fax, etc.)
If you meet these requirements / agree to the conditions listed above, click here to post a position. If you have any questions, please contact the .