Jobs : Campaign Manager
Click here to return to the full list.
|Company / Organization:
||Wichita Falls Area Food Bank
||$55,000 - $65,000
|Contact Information and
|Please submit resume and cover letter to Kara Nickens, CEO at firstname.lastname@example.org
The position requires a bachelor’s degree and at least five years of direct fundraising experience. The successful candidate will have highly developed analytical and problem-solving skills, and excellent written and verbal communication abilities. Capital campaign or major gifts experience is preferred. The ability to develop, manage, and maintain successful relationships is required, as is the ability to be an excellent spokesperson for the campaign and the institution.
Specific responsibilities include the following (in conjunction with campaign counsel, if available):
- Developing the campaign plan, organization, and structure with the best design possible for effective one-on-one solicitation.
- Identifying and recruiting the strongest Campaign Cabinet and volunteer structure possible.
- Preparing job descriptions for all campaign volunteers at all levels.
- Researching and preparing a fully rated campaign donor prospect list, including corporations and foundations.
- Assisting in the development of compelling and engaging campaign material and all collateral pieces in order to reach each segment of the segmented campaign donor prospect list.
- Developing agendas for and facilitating all campaign cabinet and division meetings.
- Developing the very best solicitation strategies for all major gift prospects.
- Preparing donor proposals to assist campaign volunteers in making their solicitation calls.
- Training all campaign volunteers who will be making solicitation calls.
- Creating an appropriate donor recognition program.
- Ensuring proper stewardship of all campaign gifts.
- Monitoring the progress of the campaign according to the campaign plan and timeline.
- Soliciting select campaign donor prospects.
- Providing unrelenting vigilance to ensure the pace of the campaign is maintained.
- Assuring the focus and direction of the campaign and making sure all campaign volunteers remain properly motivated.
- Reporting the progress of the campaign on a regular basis.
- Preparing a campaign final report and assessment.