Jobs : Philanthropy Associate
Click here to return to the full list.
|Company / Organization:
||Mommies In Need
||$40,000 - $45,000
|Contact Information and
Please click here to complete the application.
The type of person who thrives at Mommies In Need:
- Is flexible, adaptable, and excited about change.
- Is interested in growing with the organization and loves learning new things.
- Enjoys being part of a team and working collaboratively.
- Cares about being good at what they do, is self-motivated, and has a positive attitude.
The Philanthropy Associate will work under the direct supervision of the Chief of Philanthropy and Strategic Planning. It is vital that the person in this role has excellent communication skills and the ability to effectively engage with a wide variety of stakeholders, including high net-worth individuals. This role will assist with a variety of tasks and projects including creating high-quality presentations and communications, conducting research to assist with the identification of donors, maintaining the donor database, and collaborating with the team to develop and implement creative approaches to donor engagement and special events.
Preferred qualifications include:
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills, and attention to detail.
- Technologically savvy (Microsoft 365, CRM, Monday.com)
Mommies In Need is:
- A place where we strive to live our values by being authentic, compassionate, innovative, collaborative, and extraordinary in everything we do.
- Committed to diversity because we know that different backgrounds and perspectives create a stronger, more creative, more loving environment. We are proud to provide equal opportunities to all employees and applicants, regardless of race, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, or disability.
- A family-friendly workplace where employees with children under the age of 6 years old may utilize the on-site childcare at no cost for up to 15 days per month, as space permits.
- A company that offers benefits (for eligible employees) including medical, dental, vision, and other insurance plans, company-covered short-term and long-term disability and life insurance, and a 401k retirement plan with a set amount match. We also offer a generous Paid Time Off plan and 7 Company-paid Holidays each year.