AFP Outstanding Foundation
To qualify for this award, a foundation must demonstrate outstanding commitment through financial support and through encouragement and motivation of others to take leadership roles toward philanthropy and national, international and / or community involvement. List your nominee's achievements, including:
- Evidence of philanthropic support of innovative approaches to solving problems.
- Evidence of encouragement and motivation given to others to take leadership roles toward philanthropy and community involvement.
- Evidence of direct financial support indicated by support of projects in the community, nationally and / or internationally.
- Description of impact of financial support on above projects.
- Description of specific achievements accomplished through the organization's efforts.
Outstanding Foundation 2017 - The Hersh Foundation
|1986||The Meadows Foundation|
|1988||The Hoblitzelle Foundation|
|1989||Eugene McDermott Foundation|
|1991||Communities Foundation of Texas, Inc.|
|1992||The Dallas Foundation|
|1993||The Carl B. & Florence E. King|
|1995||The Hillcrest Foundation|
|1998||Dallas Southwest Osteopathic Physicians|
|1999||J. E. and L. E. Mabee Foundation|
|2000||Dallas Women's Foundation|
|2001||The Harold Simmons Foundation|
|2002||Roy and Christine Sturgis Charitable and Educational Trust|
|2003||Susan G. Komen Foundation - Dallas|
|2004||W.W. Caruth, Jr. Foundation|
|2005||The Hoglund Foundation|
|2006||The Summerlee Foundation|
|2007||The Hawn Foundation|
|2008||Pauline Allen Gill Foundation|
|2009||Embrey Family Foundation|
|2010||The Sammons Dallas Foundation|
|2011||The Rees-Jones Foundation|
|2012||Dr. Bob & Jean Smith Foundation|
|2013||The Andrea-Mennen Family Foundation|
|2014||Children's Cancer Fund|
|2015||The Moody Foundation (Acceptance Speech)|
|2016||Theodore and Beulah Beasley Foundation (Acceptance Speech)|
|2017||The Hersh Foundation|
|2018||The Joe M. and Doris R. Dealey Family Foundation|