AFP Outstanding Volunteer Fundraiser
The individual eligible for this nomination must have demonstrated exceptional leadership skills in coordinating groups of volunteers for major fundraising projects of more than one not-for-profit organization. The recipient should demonstrate exceptional skills coordinating and motivating groups of volunteers for fundraising projects for the benefit of charitable institutions and a commitment to the advancement of philanthropy. List your nominee's specific achievements for the past year or several years, such as:
- Evidence of quality of leadership and organizational ability in fundraising campaigns.
- Description of time, effort and financial commitment.
- Description of fundraising goals achieved by his / her effort.
- Evidence of success in recruiting and motivating others.
- Description of participation in other local, national or international not-for-profit organizations.
Outstanding Volunteer Fundraiser 2018 - Kaki Hopkins
|2015||Nancy Strauss Halbreich|
|2009||Mayor Laura Wheat, Town of Westlake|
|2005||Gay & Bill Solomon|
|2002||Cynthia K. Hudgins|
|1999||Robert L. Thornton III *01|
|1998||David W. Biegler *03|
|1996||Janie Strauss McGarr|
|1994||Caren & Vin Prothro|
|1993||Major General Hugh G. Robinson *97|
|1991||Virginia Lucas Nick|
|1989||Dolores Barzune *00|
|1988||William E. Cooper|
|1987||Henry S. Miller, Jr.|
|1986||Ebby Halliday Acers *02|
|1985||Ralph B. Rogers|
|1984||James Aston *85|
|1983||Louis J. Maher|
|1981||Russell H. Perry|
* Dallas Chapter Award recipients who became international AFP Awards for Philanthropy Honorees