AFP Outstanding Fundraising Executive
This award is designed for an outstanding individual fundraising executive who practices his / her profession in an exemplary manner. Your nomination should include the following:
- Description of career achievements, i.e., length and tenure of fundraising background, experience and results. The recipient must have at least fifteen years professional fundraising experience.
- Evidence of quality of leadership that is effective, creative and stimulating and evidence that the individual acts as a team player.
- Membership in AFP and evidence that individual practices and promotes the AFP Code of Ethical Principles & Standards of Professional Practice for fundraising executives.
- Description of individual's commitment to continuing professional development, including AFP certification (CFRE/ACFRE), conference participation, publication and professional education.
- Evidence of commitment to this profession and to philanthropy through voluntary service and financial support of not-for-profit organizations.
|2019||Cindy Scott, CFRE|
|2018||Luanne Samuel, CFRE|
|2017||Pagett Gosslee, CFRE|
|2016||James C. Lewis, CFRE|
|2015||James N. Falk, CFRE|
|2013||April Box Chamberlain|
|2012||Lesly Bosch Annen, CFRE, CAP|
|2011||Deborah Montonen, CFRE|
|2009||JoLynne Jensen, CFRE|
|2008||Lynn Vogt, CFRE|
|2007||Jan Zeigler, CFRE|
|2006||Carole V. Rylander, CFRE|
|2003||Scott Buchanan, CFRE|
|2002||Mary A. Brumbach, Ph.D., CFRE|
|2001||Katherine L. Friend, CFRE|
|2000||Ragan Rogers Blackmon, CFRE|
|1999||Linda Wassenich, CFRE|
|1998||Rebecca Utley, CFRE|
|1997||W. Plack Carr, Jr.|
|1995||Charles C. Sprague, M.D.|
|1994||John A. Davis, CFRE|
|1993||Jeanne D. Saunders, CFRE|
|1992||Robert C. Connor|
|1991||E. Dwaine Wheatley, CFRE|
|1990||Barbara M. James, CFRE|
|1989||Linda R. Cadigan, CFRE|
|1988||Gordon M. Caswell|
|1987||Frederick M. Sherman, CFRE|
|1986||Edward M. Fjordbak|
|1984||Mary Metta Brinegar, CFRE|
|1983||Patricia Ann Graham, CFRE|
|1982||Kent Waldrep, CFRE|
|1981||J. J. Guise, Jr. *82|
* Dallas Chapter Award honorees who became international AFP Awards for Philanthropy Honorees