AFP Outstanding Corporation
To qualify for this award, a corporation or its corporate foundation must demonstrate outstanding commitment through financial support and through encouragement and motivation of others to take leadership roles toward philanthropy and community involvement. List your nominee's achievements, including:
- Evidence of direct gift support indicated by support of projects in the community, nationally and / or internationally.
- Description of impact of gift support on above projects.
- Description of specific achievements accomplished through the organization's efforts.
- Evidence of encouragement and motivation given to others to take leadership roles toward philanthropy and community involvement.
- Evidence of philanthropic support of innovative approaches to solving problems.
|2020||Toyota of North America|
|2019||Texas Capital Bank|
|2018||Pioneer Natural Resources|
|2016||Bank of America|
|2014||Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas|
|2013||Alon USA Energy|
|2011||Exxon Mobil Corporation|
|2002||American Airlines, Inc.|
|2000||Ernst & Young|
|1999||Dr Pepper Bottling Company of Texas|
|1998||Associates First Capital Corporation|
|1997||Minyard Food Stores|
|1992||J. C. Penney|
|1991||J. W. Bateson Company|
|1990||A. H. Belo Corporation|
|1989||Mary Kay Cosmetics, Inc.|
|1988||Mobil Oil Corporation|
|1987||ARCO Oil & Gas Company|